The Arvigo® Techniques of Maya Abdominal Therapy
Arvigo® Techniques of Maya Abdominal Therapy helps to prevent and relieve many symptoms related to organ (uterine) displacement and abdominal tension.
WHAT TO EXPECT DURING A SESSION
The Arvigo® Techniques of Maya Abdominal Therapy combines western principles of anatomy and physiology with traditional healing and wisdom – an integrative, holistic approach to physical, emotional and spiritual well-being.
Please allow up to 2 hours for the initial session:
Comprehensive review of personal health history & health care goals
- Abdominal Massage focused on aligning pelvic & abdominal organs
- Neuromuscular massage to mid and lower back
- Corrections to sacral and pelvic structures
- Instruction in Self Care techniques that individuals can apply at home
Additionally, herbal remedies, castor oil packs, pelvic steams, and other natural products may be suggested to enhance the effect of treatment and may be indicated based on the lifestyle consult.
Follow-up care depends on individual goals and results. We work together to ensure your individual health care needs either through Arvigo® Therapy or referral to additional health care providers when necessary to achieve your goals.
ARVIGO® and THE ARVIGO TECHNIQUES OF MAYA ABDOMINAL THERAPY® are trademarks owned by The Arvigo Institute, LLC and are used herein by permission of The Arvigo Institute, LLC. © 2016 by The Arvigo Institute LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Session rates for ATMAT®
Initial session=1.5-2 hours=$225
Follow up=1 hour=$110
ATMAT + Integrative massage=1 hour-$125
ATMAT + Integrative massage=1.5 hours $155
Botanical Pelvic (Yoni) Steam= $50
Pre-natal thru post-partum series ~ please inquire..discount pricing is based upon the number of sessions purchased.
Are You Experiencing:
- Fertility Issues or hormonal imbalances?Painful menstruation or ovulation?
- Uterine fibroids or cysts?
- Urinary tract infections or incontinence?
- VBAC concerns?
- Pregnancy discomfort or indigestion?
- Uterine or bladder prolapse?
- Peri/Post-menopausal symptoms?
- Digestive complaints?